Welcome to the Professionals In Training Blog. My name is David and I am a current fellow in Mason City Iowa. I was elected to chair the Professionals In Training Special Interest Group at the AAHPM Meeting in Salt Lake City. I am very excited about this opportunity and will be posting some information over the next few weeks to months about where this might go. The Academy will again support the Fellow's Case Conference at the next meeting in January and we will be posting the submission dates here as well. I look forward to serving as the chair over the next few months and hope that you will email me or reply to my post if you have questions about anything. Thanks for your support.

David Wensel DO
Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellow
Mercy Medical Center
Mason City, Iowa
Wednesday, May 23, 2007

1 comment:

Christian Sinclair said...

Anything new here? If you stop by to read this page, please leave a comment.